Grounded Electric Servives LLC Serving Albany Schenectady Troy and Capital District Area

Whole House Electrical Inspection

Every year we clean out our gutters, maintain our furnace and maintain our cars, but most people do not maintain their electrical system. With a "Whole House Electrical Inspection" EVERYTHING in your electrical system is checked.

An average of 53,000 electrical home structures fires occur each year, claiming more than 450 lives, injuring more than 1,400 people, and causing more 1,4 billion in property damage.

Buss bar melted

(National Fire Protection Association, 2002-2006). In addition, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that nearly 400 people are electrocuted in the U.S. each year.

When we do an electrical inspection and then fix anything that is not safe that was found, you could go from 75 % chance down to 25% because we have no control over the appliances you own.

This inspection takes approx. 2 hours and after the inspection is done, we will sit down with you and discuss what we found.